19 Jun 2017 | LucyFurLeaps

Mapping Memories, Over the Fields, on the Isle of Wight

I am currently preparing for a talk I will be giving this Thursday, 22nd June at Quay Arts, the Isle of Wight’s leading art gallery and venue for live events.  I was thrilled to be invited to speak about my poetry map, Over the Fields, as part of the events and activities taking place around … Continue reading Mapping Memories, Over the Fields, on the Isle of Wight →

05 Dec 2016 | jademontserratdotcom

Rainbow Tribe: Affectionate Movement

Instagram: @c21rainbowtribe Twitter: @c21rainbowtribe Facebook: Rainbow Tribe (c21rainbowtribe) Rainbow Tribe: Affectionate Movement a LADA DIY 13 workshop, supported by hÅb, led by Ria Hartley and myself.  Our workshop is called The Rainbow Tribe: Affectionate Movement* and the ambition is that it will continue to allow participants to benefit from re-addressing power relationships in relation […]

19 Apr 2016 | jademontserratdotcom

Market Prices (edit) 

“Museums are about things not feelings.” JOAN BAKEWELL, The Bronte Business, BBC 1977 http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p027vyvp/the-bronte-business “…a man may carry his own pyre.” W. G. SEBALD, The Rings of Saturn The expansion of the research into Market Prices saw the installation become a stage-like repository at HOARD in Leeds where it was presented as a collection of […]